CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Thank you for your interest in the Work Roles we have advertised for the Salvage Takata Airbags Recovery program.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative who will work from our Cheltenham office and will:
- Call Automotive Recyclers across Australia and advise them of the Takata Recall Program;
- Assist businesses to check their inventory for Airbags covered by the recall program;
- Liaise with our Field Couriers in planning their work schedule and arranging visits to businesses.
The role will initially be till mid-2020 but could continue longer.
Remuneration will be a combination of a base rate at $25 per hour and a performance based incentive payment.
The person we are looking for would meet the following criteria:
- Must have good computer skills;
- A practical person who is comfortable dealing with auto wrecker businesses;
- Possibly Retired or Semi-retired;
- A “self-starter”;